To My Daughter - Hugging You - Fleece Blanket
Free Shipping Today！
If you are looking for a soft blanket to keep you warm throughout this cold winter, you’ve got a perfect choice. Enjoy every single chilling moment at home by surrounding yourself with this super soft fleece blanket while watching Netflix with a mug of hot coffee. Perfect for daily use when watching TV, reading books on sofa, or taking nap at office.
This blanket is made of high-grade flannel that is super warm and soft to touch. Not to mention, it is super lightweight and easy to store and carry with.
Perfect addition to your room
Our flannel blanket is perfect for home decoration thanks to its elegant and superior appearance.
Meaningful yet practical gifts for beloved ones on birthday, Christmas, housewarming day, Valentine’s Day, etc.
- Material: flannel
- Size: Small(40"x59"), Medium(48"x59"), Large(51"x59"), X-Large(59"x79"), 2X-Large(59"x87")
- Warm wash (max 50C)
- Do not bleach and iron
- Machine washable
- Due to variations of light and color settings of computer/personal device screens, colors may appear slightly different from photographic images.
- Due to the manufacturing process, sizes of items listed in descriptions are approximate and actual size may vary slightly.
- We work directly with manufacturers all over the world to ensure the best quality of our products. We have a Quality Control department which helps us to keep our promise!
- Price is always competitive.
- Awesome Customer Service
- Amazing products along with High Quality
- We ship to worldwide.
- Standard shipping typically takes 7-15 business days (excluding weekends). If your order is not delivered by the estimated delivery time, please contact our friendly customer service for assistance!
- Free Shipping For Orders More Than $39.98 USD.
PayPal is welcomed here.
If you don't have a PayPal account, we accept all credit cards: just select 'PayPal' and click the 'Pay with Debit or Credit Card' button.
We're thrilled to support First Book - an amazing charity that donates books to disadvantaged children who need them the most.